GRC Certification GRC Certification
GRC Certification
GRC Certification
GRC Certification
GRC Certification
GRC Certification
GRC Certification Frequently Asked Questions Bookmark and Share GRC Certification
GRC Certification
What organization manages the HISP Certification? GRC Certification
GRC Certification Beginning January 2007 - the HISP Institute http://www.hispi.org, an independent organization; consisting of volunteers working for major corporations and organizations such as Turner Broadcasting/CNN, The Coca Cola Company, Motorola, ING, BSI Americas, Interface Corporation, Jefferson Wells, Microsoft Corporation, Georgia State University, and CVS/pharmacy. GRC Certification
GRC Certification
Do the 35 CPE credits go towards CISSP, CISM and CISA? GRC Certification
GRC Certification Attending the 5-day HISP Certification Course qualifies you for 35 CPE from ISACA.org (CISA/CISM) and ISC2.org (CISSP), mainly based on the content of the courseware. We have an arrangement with local chapter of ISACA who issue CPE Certificates for our HISP classes. GRC Certification
GRC Certification
Who are the Instructors? GRC Certification
GRC Certification All Instructors are True Practitioners - No Lecturers. Their Bios can be found at the following link, under "Instructor Biographies": HISP Certfication GRC Certification
GRC Certification
What does the HISP Examination consist of and how is it administered? GRC Certification
GRC Certification The HISP Examination consists of 100 multiple-choice questions and is now closed book; the time allotted is strictly 2 hours.
The questions are taken from the 500 slides in the Courseware. Roughly 80% of the questions are based on the ISO 27002 section of the HISP curriculum and the remaining 20% focused on the rest of the HISP curriculum.
Currently, to pass the HISP Examination, you must achieve a score of 75%.
The HISP Examination is administered on the final day of the class, shortly after lunch break.
GRC Certification
GRC Certification
How widely accepted is the HISP Examination? GRC Certification
GRC Certification The HISP Examination constitutes part of the HISP Certification Course, which has been endorsed by British Standards Institution (BSI) Americas. BSI is the world's leading Standards and Certification organization. GRC Certification
GRC Certification
GRC Certification
When would I get certified? GRC Certification
GRC Certification Attendees who pass the HISP Certification Examination will receive an e-mail notification within 2 weeks of taking the examination and if successful, will receive their HISP Certificate within 2 weeks of receiving this e-mail notification. GRC Certification
GRC Certification
How many Certified HISPs to date? GRC Certification
GRC Certification There are currently over 500 Certified HISPs worldwide. This number is projected to grow to 1000 in 2011; this certification course is positioned to become a differentiator amongst other industry leading certifications, because it proactively addresses a very critical gap in the market. GRC Certification
GRC Certification
GRC Certification
Copyright 2005-2017 by eFortresses, Inc. All rights reserved.